It's Been Awhile! New Design Projects! Phone Cases!

Hi y'all! Long time no type!

Hope you all are doing well! I am doing OK. I've had some ups and downs this time of year but, through it all, God's been good!

I'm sorry for the long time since I've posted but, It's been a bit crazy!

So, do you want to know what's been happening? Of course you do!



So, first off. I've had some new design clients!

Franticmommy:













The Curved Opinion:









The Fellowship of Christian Bloggers:














It's been a joy to work with all these wonderful people and if you would like to be one of my design clients, please check out this page. If you're ready to be a client, please check out this form and I will contact you ASAP!











I now do phone cases! Custom and Pre-Made! Here is one of the pre-made phone cases I make. They make great Christmas gifts!
My phone cases are manufactured by a company called "ArtofWhere". They are out of Canada and I am all about keeping jobs from going overseas! I design the case and the print it, then ship it! They are a great company and I love working with them!

Christmas is coming so, It's time to get Christmas presents and like I said before, these make great Christmas gifts for your teens, your mom, your dad and so many more!

Hope you will come and check them out, and order!